Multi-talented designer and strategic, conceptual thinker with 9+ years’ solid interface design experience. Excels at creating interactive communication products that deliver innovative user encounters. Thrives in working environments with creative challenges and across functional teams, as well as individual projects, from conception through to final production. Innovative and driven to exceed communication objectives and strategies while adhering to brand styleguides.
Miami, FL | August 2013 – Present
- Constantly improve design standards and practices with a focus on design systems and interactive experiences.
- CConceptualize creative and promotional user-centered design solutions for enterprise mobility solution businesses, such as Motorola, Wacom and Zebra technologies from pre-production to post production.
- Develop interactive prototypes to demonstrate page flows and responsive design solutions.
- Generate custom digital experiences using the Adobe Creative Suite and Invision, e.g. Microsites, landing pages, electronic direct mails (EDM), product tours amongst others.
- Mentor and provide oversight and consulting on multiple user interactive projects with junior designers.
- Communicate neutrally, empathically and comfortably with team members, clients and customers to create vision, conceive and edit designs.
Owner / Freelance Designer
Miami, FL | April 2011 – Present
- Led projects through strategy, prototyping, iterations and development with original designs for small and mid-sized businesses including new websites, brands, graphic designs and logos, collateral and other promotional materials.
- Maintain extensive style guide and create interactive design systems to ensure a successful and consistent user experience.
- Notable clients include: Geobana, Kundalini Life, Miami Convertibles, Emede Electric and Drago Gear.
Boca Raton, FL | July 2012 – August 2013
- Assist creative manager by leading a team of 3 designers and 1 graphic artist.
- Oversee the creative development of the national direct mail program, with a distribution of over 7,500,000 printed pieces per month.
- Involved in all stages of the creative process, from initial concepts to final production.
- Take active part in brainstorms to keep the team on strategy and to push and strengthen the Office Depot brand.
- Effectively communicate ideas to support designs and concepts.
- Art direct various photo shoots by developing photo plans and mood boards.
Boca raton, FL | July 2007 – June 2012
- Designed and built marketing solutions to support internal contract and retail clients.
- Established design standards and templates for core communication vehicles including sell sheets, newsletters, advertisements, etc.
- Created several environmental graphics and tradeshow booths to support business-to-business strategies.
- Worked and coordinated efforts between several projects simultaneously.
Skills & Proficiencies
Sketch /InVision / Adobe XD
HTML / CSS
Jorge Tadeo Lozano University
B.F.A. Graphic Design
Miami Dade College / 4 Geeks Academy
Front End Web Development Certification.
Florida Atlantic University
Fort Lauderdale, FL
2008 – 2009